The Verso is an ultra-compact, lightweight head torch with an aluminium body making it tough enough for any adventure. The Verso is the latest adaption of Exposures’ lighting expertise. The Verso uses internal Li Ion batteries for minimum package size, with the option of adding a 1700mAh Support Cell to extend burntimes by x3. This powerful and versatile light is mounted simply on the comfortable elasticated headband with adjustable Velcro fastening in the secure bracket with angle adjustment, or used on its own as the perfect night time companion.
- Optimised Mode Selector easily allows you to choose from a concise number of programs to maximise the potential of your light. Whatever you're planning, OMS will keep your light optimised.
- Intelligent Thermal Management is patented technology which constantly monitors the LED's temperature to ensure that they do not overheat and become inefficient. ITM keeps the LEDs operating at the optimum output, saving battery power and maximising burntime.
- The function button doubles as the classic Exposure Lights fuel gauge, displaying the remaining battery life using a traffic light system to make it clear when it's time to recharge.
- The Verso is available in Black, Red or Gunmetal as head torch only or as a pack with the 1.7A Support Cell for extended burntimes.
- Run Time: 1 Hour on High, 3 Hours on Medium, 9 Hours on Medium
- Lumens: 250
- Battery: 700mAh
- Charge Time: 3 Hours
- Dimensions: 49mm x 20mm
- Weight: 41g
- Cable Free Design: The primary design feature of Exposure Lights, Cable Free Design removes the hassle of cables and straps utilising the superb range of brackets for speedy, rock solid attachment.
- Smart Port+: SPT+ enabled lights automatically recognise accessories allowing you to power additional front and rear lights, use the Remote Switch and charge USB devices on the move.
- Fuel Gauge: Exposure Lights Fuel Gauge technology accurately displays battery power and burntime information so you can see how long you have left to ride.
- Intelligent Thermal Management: Controlling the temperature of the LEDs is important in ensuring that the lights remain as efficient as possible. Patented technology in the circuitry of Exposure Lights stop the light from heating up to a point where the light loses power due to the elevated temperature.
- Running – 100%
- Sailing – 25%
- Camping – 100%
- Adventure – 100%
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are no reviews yet.