The Zenith, is the answer to years of rider demands. 2000 lumens, long reaching, wider beam, for an hour or combined with rapid mode change technology, TAP, that you can use the 2000 lumens when cascading down a steep, fast descent or tackling a technical trail and then TAP to lower the lumens and increase the run time.
- LED Configuration: 3 x White XPL2
- Lumens: Max 2000 (Measured)
- Battery: 5000mAh Lithium Ion
- Runtime: 1 – 24 hours
- Charge Time: 5 hours
- Weight: 150g
- Material: Anodised 6063 Aluminium
- Water Resistance: IP6
- Length: 120mm
- Head Diameter: 41mm
- In The Box: Zenith, Handlebar Bracket, Helmet Mount, Lanyard, Fast Charger, USB Charge Cable, QS Guide
Intelligent Thermal Management
- Patented circuitry within the light will reduce power to the LEDs, if they go beyond the optimum temperature, keeping the light as efficient as possible to maximise output and battery capacity. Once the light has cooled, the power is automatically restored.
No button needed
- Quickly switch between modes on helmet lights by tapping either the body of the light or the helmet without needing to locate the function button for fast control to match the pace of the trail. Three sensitivities allow greater versatility.
Optimised Mode Selector
- Various programs in the lights can easily be selected to offer a choice of run times and modes so you can find the right one for your ride, be it an all-night adventure or an intense blast.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are no reviews yet.