Purpose built. Confidence to send it. Control to own it.
Riding has progressed, and riders demand a tire to complement their most capable bikes. e*thirteen engineers and top athletes together developed Grappler tires for excellent performance, and for the roughest and most technical terrains.
By incorporating a rugged casing and exceptionally high grip tread, the Grappler tire enables riders to reach new levels of thrills without the spills. See your line, where you used to see limitations. Grappler tires are designed to go steeper and deeper with absolute confidence.
- Extensively engineered tread design for the most control in steep aggressive terrain, dry or wet
- Available in Downhill or Enduro specific casing option
- Two exclusive compounds: Endurance-high efficiency and low wear and the MoPo compound-for ultimate grip
- DH and EN casing options deliver sidewall structure and protection choices to tailor to weights and rider preferences for front and rear applications
- Knob profiles engineered to reduce fold-over for positive cornering at aggressive lean angles
- 2.5” width, available in 29 and 27.5 wheel sizes
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are no reviews yet.