The Evoc FR Freeride Enduro backpack is purpose built for technical off-roading. It is lightweight and ideal for when you don't want to carry everything with you, just the essentials. A low-profile, compact design lets you get energetic on the frame without being restricted.
The FR is built from durable Nylon with Ripstop to prevent snags and tears from rugged mountain biking.
Integrated Back Protector
Evoc have got your back. The FR Series comes with an integrated back protector with CE certified Liteshield protector technology. This feature helps you avoid injury when enduro riding or freeriding in the park.
Even with the back protector the Evoc FR backpack weighs no more than a regular bike backpack. It is also detachable and can be worn separately or replaced when damaged.
- Volume: 16L (M/L), 15L (S)
- Weight: 1050g (size M/L)
- Size: 27cm x 56cm x 11cm (Size: M/L)
- Material: Nylon 210/D ripstop PU coated, N 600/D PU coated, Air Mesh, neoprene
- Flexible quick-access lycra side pockets
- Small protector backpack reduced to basic needs
- CE-certified according to EN1621-2
- Protection gear carry system
- Wide swing-open tool compartment
- Accommodates hydration systems up to 3L
- Available in 2 sizes S and M/L according to body height
Hydration bladder sold separately
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are no reviews yet.