Our new aluminum Plus Pedals deliver biting traction, killer aesthetics, and a slim, rock-deflecting profile.
In keeping the original 22-pin layout used on our first LG1 Pedals, our new Plus aluminium pedals use the exact same 22-pin pattern in order to achieve the same biting traction our first pedals were so well known for.
The 100 x 110mm machined aluminium platform houses the 22 pins (11 per side), a big inboard bearing and two outboard bearings, and a steel axle. Fully rebuildable.
- 22-pin design, thin pedal platform, with triple-bearing axle system
- Made from machined, anodized Aluminum
- Pins: 5mm tall, steel pins
- Size: 100 x 110mm platform designed to deflect rock strikes.
- Spindle made from heat-treated Steel
- Weight: 441g
- Colours: Black, Red, Blue
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are no reviews yet.